Friday, August 6, 2010

Some Favorites From Memes

Old Spice Guy
Isaiah Mustafa, former NFL wide receiver stands in a bathroom describing the pros of being a man who uses Old Spice body wash. Key quotes from the commercial are, “I’m on a horse” and “Look at me. Look at your man.”












Yo Dawg
Xzibit hosted the MTV show Pimp My Ride and is well known for putting awesome things like fishtanks, clothes dryers, and even fireplaces in the back of your car. Contains a formula of:
{yo,sup} dawg, I herd you like X, so I put an X in your Y so you can VERB while you VERB






Do Not Want/Broccoli Dog
A dog looking disgusted by a plate of broccoli





At First I Was Like...
“At first I was like ____________, but then I ______________” is a phrase used to express one’s sudden change in his/her opinion or impression regarding a particular subject/topic.





Billy Mays




Advice Dog Sub-meme/Insanity Wolf
Advice Dog depicts a dog's face against the background of a color wheel, often accompanied by unrelated advices and ridiculous instructions.





This Is Sparta
Does this really need introduction? This meme is based from the movie 300 from 2006









Joseph Ducreux/Archaic Rap
Joseph Ducreux was an eighteenth century French artist known for his unorthodox style of portrait paintings. His eccentric self-portrait features “archaic reinterpretation” of rap lyrics superimposed over the artwork.





No comments:

Post a Comment